Thrive Wildflower Pillow
Our pillows are designed and handmade in our Cranbury, NJ studio. The neutral design of our pillows make them the perfect accessory to cozy up any space! As we make your pillows, it is our hope that they not only encourage extra snuggles with those that matter most to you, but that you are also inspired by the quotes and sayings found on each and every one!
By shopping with our small family-owned business, you make the decision to support fair trade artisans here within our local community. We take pride in being your source for high quality home decor!
- One of a kind designs featuring the calligraphy of our owner, Alyssa Thiel
- Two fabric color options available: white and natural/off-white
- 100% All-Natural Cotton Fabric
- Made with an invisible zipper closure to easily slip your pillow cover over any insert
- Machine washable (Cold water, Delicate cycle – Tumble dry low), however, we recommend spot-cleaning when possible for maximum longevity.
- Choose your text color and font option in the drop-down menus
- We recommend using a pillow insert 1” larger than the pillow cover. For example, a 17x17” insert is recommended for a 16x16” cover
- All of our products are made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Our designs are printed directly into the fabric, therefore there is no textured vinyl that will peel or crack
- Pillows are hand-crafted therefore there may be some slight variations