Flowers in Sterling Silver Necklace
A sterling silver finish to a beautifully shaped flower holds a glowing 8mm center of glass handmade from the broken reclaimed antique glass and bottles! This rich beautiful old glass has been reclaimed, ground, fired and polished for shine and reflection. Hangs from an 18" sterling silver chain with spring ring clasp.
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used!
Available in the following vintage glass colors:
- Amber, from vintage Clorox jugs
- Amethyst, from early 1900's pale purple medicine bottles
- Black, from antique black depression glass
- Clear, from vintage Milk bottles
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema jars
- Emerald, from vintage beer bottles
- Aqua Mason Jar, from vintage blue mason jars
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- Ruby, from 1940's beer bottles
- White, from vintage Pond's cold cream jars