Filigree Teardrop Sterling Necklace
Our beautiful glass gems handmade from the broken antique glass measures 10 mm and are set into a lovely filigree patterned pendant. Beautiful pendants measure approx. 3/4" in length and at the widest point measure 1/2". 18" sterling silver chain included.
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used!
Available in the following vintage glass colors:
- Amber, from vintage Clorox jugs
- Amethyst, from early 1900's pale purple medicine bottles
- Black, from antique black depression glass
- Clear, from vintage Milk bottles
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema jars
- Emerald, from vintage beer bottles
- Aqua Mason Jar, from vintage blue mason jars
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- Ruby, from 1940's beer bottles
- White, from vintage Pond's cold cream jars