Double Band Ring in Sterling Silver
Beautiful, comfortable, fully adjustable! Double band ring in .925 sterling silver features an open band design, tapering down to the adjustable ends, with an 8 mm glowing glass gem set with prongs handmade from the reclaimed antique glass and bottles.
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used!
Available in the following vintage glass colors:
- Amber, from vintage Clorox jugs
- Amethyst, from early 1900's pale purple medicine bottles
- Black, from antique black depression glass
- Clear, from vintage Milk bottles
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema jars
- Emerald, from vintage beer bottles
- Aqua Mason Jar, from vintage blue mason jars
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- Ruby, from 1940's beer bottles
- White, from vintage Pond's cold cream jars